Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
Consultant: Dylan Billings
We are currently working with a business intelligence, data solutions and targeted engagement client who converge into a single platform to help customers manage, influence and win business. This end-to-end solution provides critical decision-support to their customers.
They serve customers in more than 50 countries across 6 continents, helping them navigate the complex and ever-changing UK and EU political and public management environments.
About this role:
They are looking for a Marketing Executive, who will be responsible for conducting marketing activities across the portfolio of products and services.
Their mission is to provide critical connections and vital information within the UK & EU political and public affairs spectrum through high-value data solutions and business intelligence, as well as unique platforms to engage with their captive audiences or gain bespoke training.
- High energy and passionate about marketing
- A winning mentality
- Be able to demonstrate sound marketing skills
- Be creative problem-solver – generate new ideas and always look for opportunities while learning and developing new skills
- Always aim for success but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- Fine attention to detail
- Be able to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Bring alternative views
- Take pride in your work
- Pragmatic & results focused
- Be able to execute independently
- Gain deep understanding of the brands, customers and products
- Communicate our customer propositions effectively
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Create sales tools and implement sales enablement initiatives
- Deploy effective messaging to promote the benefits of their propositions
- Track and analyse marketing efforts to evaluate progress and effectiveness and optimise future performance
- Work with external agencies and internal teams on content marketing strategy, organic and paid search and social media campaigns
- Brief and manage creative agencies and other suppliers
- Liaise with key stakeholders, regularly reporting progress and results
- Experienced in integrated marketing campaign management
- Audience acquisition and segmentation techniques
- Sound copywriting skills
- Experienced in demand generation and lead nurturing principles
- CRM and martech proficient
- Budgetary skills
- A competitive salary and a great working environment
- Almost 6 weeks’ holiday a year
- You’ll be part of a growing business and contribute to it in all aspects of marketing, gaining all-rounded expertise and extensive experience.
- You’ll be able to shape and advance your career.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233