Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a large business intelligence data provider who are a global medium-sized business with offices here in London, USA and Australia. They work with clients ranging from large FTSE 100 organisation to smaller start-ups and provide clients with game-changing data and analysis that provides huge results for business performance.
My client is looking to recruit a Marketing Designer. You will be responsible for creating and implementing designs which connects the business’ mission to the wider global market.
You will work across all aspects of marketing, designing various types of collateral (both offline and online), content and brand assets. Although this role is heavily design focused you will also be working across broader marketing activities.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral
- Designing highly creative, impactful graphics (e.g. social media cards, infographics, etc.)
- Create email and landing page designs for Marketing Automation campaigns (e.g. Marketo)
- Develop and uphold brand guidelines
- Manage multiple briefs, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Work with sales, other internal departments and business partners to support their needs
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts proactively
Experience and skills:
- two years’ experience of working in a graphic design role
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Keen to develop skills across other marketing disciplines
- Adobe CS – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Design for Marketing Automation (Marketo)
- Word Press, HTML and CSS experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.