Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Marketing Campaign Manager
We are working with the fastest growing, UK multi-brand retailer who are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team in Angel, London. Looking to become the world’s most trusted health and beauty retailer, they ensure quality through both new, innovative discoveries as well as classic remedies that cannot be beaten.
The company is growing at a rapid rate making this the perfect time for you to join their dynamic team.
About this role:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, you will be supporting the marketing team across a broad range of brand activity and communications. This is an exciting role within a fast-growing team, working to deliver relevant and exciting content and campaigns to engage their existing customer base, as well as planning and executing impactful brand launches and supporting the overall growth of the brand.
- Devise and coordinate impactful launches of all new brand arrivals, to ensure they are communicated effectively to the brand’s audience. Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team, as well as external partners from respective brands, to deliver a bespoke, cohesive marketing strategy for each new brand launch (encompassing on-site activity, social media and events).
- Work with SMCM to deliver monthly and seasonal campaigns to amplify the brands message, drive sales and awareness. This will involve coordination of new on-site destinations to bring each campaign idea to life, as well as planning of collateral assets and supporting customer communications.
- In collaboration with the merchandising team, take ownership of all free gift promotions, managing the end to end process.
- Work with the SMCM to create briefs for marketing communications (such as email) – both as part of their ongoing content calendar and for more bespoke targeting to specific customer groups.
- Coordinate photoshoots to support brand activity – including booking make up artists and models – ensuring all content produced meets creative specification and reflects the brands identity.
- Responsible for regularly refreshing bespoke site content such as trends landing pages.
- Management of homepage content. Work to execute homepage content agreed by Merchandising Director and SMCM, including setting up homepage briefs, managing the process through the copywriting team and coordinating design changes to various homepage real estate.
- Work to ensure that all activity supports the brands overall strategy.
- Keen interest in the beauty industry.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing or similar.
- Commercial experience preferred, ideally in beauty, luxury or a cutting-edge online retail environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient command of written English, including spelling and grammar
- Extremely well-organized and efficient, with strong planning skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- A self-starter who can take the initiative and make their ideas happen
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233