Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a FTSE 100 company. With operations in UK, North America and Europe and with over 30million customers they are a truly global organisation.
As Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the use of Pardot as a tool and being a super user of that technology.
- Act as a consultant/help-desk to the field marketing teams on how to maximise Pardot campaign set-up, testing and execution
- Owns the campaign set-up and execution process
- Advise/keep up to date with digital marketing best practices
- Monitor, revise and update lead scoring criteria
- Act as the super-user for Pardot
- Train new users, coach existing users, understand/implement new functionality
- Integrate marketing and sales efforts through automated programs to make marketing execution more simple, scalable, repeatable, and effective – utilising full functionality
- Responsible for all reporting of Marketing campaigns and all connected digital elements.
- Make recommendations for improvements with future campaigns, based on insights
- Recommend how to improve web site based on path analysis
- Own the marketing database: understand data sets, make recommendations about target lists, data cleansing, data augmentation etc.
- Responsible for data compliancy, managing permissions & customer preferences, interface with legal/IT team
- Constantly review pick-lists, data capture requirements, web forms, progressive profiling etc.
- Ensure a smooth process/data flow between the website, marketing automation system and CRM system Manage data feeds/plug-ins
Experiences and Skills:
- B2B Marketing expert with 3-5 years’ experience with marketing automation systems is a must. Ideally of Pardot, but candidates with a demonstrable understanding of automation principles plus strong database experience with Marketo/Eloqua/Hubspot would be considered
- Proven track record in campaign management & analysis, digital marketing and lead generation
- Deep understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages)
- Clear ability to articulate complex customer journeys to all
- A love for getting into the nitty-gritty of data
- Good grasp of PPC including Google AdWords is preferable
- Social Media campaign management experience
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies with a passion for database marketing and customer insight
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organisation
- Experience with Content Management systems preferable
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133