Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global investment management organisation who have operations in 20 countries and manage £1Trillion worth of assets for clients. They have over 7,000 employees and are looking to grow the digital distribution which has brought CRM, marketing and tech together.
|Joining the EMEA Retail and Institution management team, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to take a central role within the global business within CRM and Marketing Automation Technology to support continuous improvement initiatives. The primary focus of this role will be to handle the business needs and demand management of the EMEA stakeholders.|
|The responsibilities of the role:· Lead Pardot functional demand and project from start to finish, including analysis, technical delivery, and consulting in Marketing Automation
· Provide pardot Support (management of defect resolution, maintenance of the security model, supporting and training users, developing new reports/MI, liaison with IT teams and monitoring data storage, managing the Marketing automation tool)
· Ensure that project deliverables meet both internal and external requirements
· Track and report project status to client and internalise requirements closely to ensure that they are clearly stated, have clear objectives/business case, are unambiguous and can be translated into system requirements
· Assisting in planning and management of the implementation of various Sales solutions within the portfolio
· Propose alternative approaches to tackling stated business problems, in tune with the overall application process and application strategy
· Understand what functionality is available ‘Out of the Box’ and via other sources (i.e. App Exchange) as well as an in-depth knowledge on what’s already been implemented
· Advise on new solutions for enterprise business applications integration and functionality activation
· Understand the impact a process change might have on the system and be able to guide/challenge process definition accordingly
· In collaboration with other team members, scheduling of work packages into releases as per release management principles
· Maintain effective levels of communication with all key business stakeholders
· Establish relationships with primary focal points for related systems and other Technology functions to provide effective working solutions within the framework of standards/governance and architecture, ensuring correct and timely action is taken and adherence to all governance processes
· Take on data ownership (maintenance and communication of agreed data standards, on-going data cleansing, data transformation and loading and regular monitoring of data quality)
Experience and skills:
· 4+ years of experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business
· 2+ years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using Salesforce.com & Force.com platforms.
· 2+ years delivering Marketing Automation Application (Pardot/Marketo/Stoneshoot etc…)
· Marketer background highly desirable
· 2+years of consulting experience highly desirable
· Salesforce.com certification(s) highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Very strong analytically with an inherent ability to look at a problem from different angles.
· Knowledge of change management and training
· Commercial experience of working within a Lean/Agile development environment.
· Ability to handle ambiguity, complex requirements, consolidation & analysis of data to draw appropriate conclusions.
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects that deliver value in a fast-paced environment, at times in an acting Project Lead role
· Interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of management & staff.
· Effective presentation of problems/solutions clearly to business stakeholders and vendors.
· Knowledge of IT Technologies and Infrastructure a bonus
· Results Focussed
· Ability to challenge, make decisions and prioritise
· Educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification (s) or jobholder is able to demonstrate equivalent academic calibre