Job Type: 6 month (FTC) to Permanent
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the Electric Vehicle rapid charging space. They are looking to strengthen its dynamic team with the appointment of a Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing EV market in the UK.
The company is installing a nationwide network of rapid and ultra-rapid electric vehicle chargers to enable the transition to a low-emission, decarbonised transport system, so that future generations can breathe clean air. We partner with commercial landlords and local authorities to provide a convenient, straightforward charging service for our growing numbers of customers, who are at the heart of the business.
We are looking for a keen, early-career marketer to support the Strategy & Marketing Manager by engaging our customers, EV drivers, partners and the wider public with the brand and charge-points across all channels.
This is an opportunity to make a real difference to the world and jumpstart your marketing career in a small team with lots of potential.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for new EV charger site launch marketing and promotion, including via social media, third party mapping & informational services, local PR and driver engagement, and our own website. Includes liaising with host partner marketing team.
- In line with the wider Marketing Strategy, responsible for social media content creation, implementation and reporting, including managing the social media content calendar.
- Responsible for updating the website with news, resources, new content and any changes to core information.
- With the Strategy & Marketing Manager, create quarterly news & updates emails for organic audience lists including landlords and drivers.
- Support the Strategy & Marketing Manager as needed to deliver a best-in-industry customer experience, which might include customer surveys, app testing, competitor research and event support.
- Support the Strategy & Marketing Manager as needed to deliver corporate-level marketing materials, content, events and PR.
- Vocational marketing, communications or business qualification OR other degree plus some relevant marketing experience
- Basic principles of social media marketing and email marketing
- Experience using website CMS
- Experience creating content for digital channels
- Ability to analyse basic marketing data, draw insights and make recommendations
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Good written skills
- Can-do, team player attitude
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite a plus