We are currently working with a leading European IT services organisation with 5,000 staff. Headquartered in London, they have offices in globally. Supporting the full software lifecycle, they design and build digital solutions for their clients in a variety of industry verticals. They speak their customers’ language and their delivery is world class. Their solutions transform systems, platforms and processes for the world’s leading brands in Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, Insurance, Media, Retail, Travel and Telecommunications.
You will organise and assist network of visual designers (Based in New York) to produce presentations, booklets, videos and other promotional and client-ready materials.
You will use your organisational and communication skills to brief team members and coordinate their work, your critical skills to review and QA draft artwork and your creative skills to jump in and assist the team where necessary.
- Managing and distributing project work for a network of graphic designers in our offices in Europe, North and South America.
- Briefing team members on new design projects for presentation, print or video.
- Quality assurance of draft deliverables to ensure our design work meets high corporate communication standards.
- Designing for presentations, print and video and updating other team members’ designs when necessary.
Required skills and experience
- 5-10 year’s experience of managing and briefing a team of visual designers.
- A skilled planner of workload and projects with a track record on getting the job done on time and on budget.
- Experienced in leading design critiques and providing precise and constructive feedback.
- Strong hands-on design skills and an excellent portfolio of your own design project work.
- Good knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint, InDesign and other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Experience of managing a design team across multiple countries.
- Experience of Trello, Microsoft Teams and other agile planning tools.
- Knowledge of video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro. Essential qualities
- Excellent communicator: Must be able to communicate a design brief clearly, both face to face and using VC applications such as Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Detailed planner: Must be able to allocate work to the most suitable designers and manage the execution and timely delivery of their creative work.
- Creative crafts person: Can step in to execute or finalise a design project when the design team does not have enough bandwidth.