Digital Recruitment Company Career’s are currently working with a digital and innovation agency who have offices in London and New York. They work with clients such as Investec, BBC and Motorola. As an agency they are heavily focused upon bringing creative and technology together to create exceptional customer experiences. Our client is looking to grow their agency, with this new position offering a great opportunity for career progression.
As a Senior UX Designer you are a key person in our team. You will lead the successful design of large and small-scale projects across the company. You are comfortable working across Strategy, UX and UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create planning and design work to a high standard.
You are highly organised, a great communicator and passionate about the quality of work we produce. You always focus on helping your project team get things done and have a proactive attitude towards producing great design.
- Own and manage the successful design delivery of large andsmall-scale projects
- Take a responsible role in defining the starting point of projects and ensuring a project’s effective evolution.
- Responsible for ensuring yourself and other designers deliver a high standard of work.
- Help build our design expert perception with clients, to retain them and to win new business. Be comfortable leading client engagements.
- Take an active role to improve our output and working methods
- Create intelligent and coherent presentation documents
- Present work and processes clearly and methodically to clients and the team
- Take accurate notes from client meetings
- Be clear on what a client’s request and requirements are
- Contribute to the creation of design concepts and assets for pitches
- Assist developers and project managers in all aspects of design and design processes
- Define and articulate design interactions to Developers
- Take ownership to coordinate the tools and systems used in the design team
- Review design work of more junior designers and third parties to provide effective direction and feedback
- Help define briefs, identifying any gaps and asking appropriate questions
- Research subject matter, audiences, competitors, trends, and produce finished responses such as mood boards and initial designs.
- Provide broad design timings and best approach against briefs
- Identify new ways of working, for better processes and solutions
- Work on multiple projects from brief right through to final production
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving
- Excellent communication
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Active interest to learn and develop
- Comfortable working with clients
- Adobe suite
- Google docs
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.