Based in the heart of London this exciting Design Agency with their multi-disciplinary skill set help clients discover, define and develop physical and digital products.
About the Role:
You will also be client-facing, as a source of technical excellence. Providing innovative technical solutions and propositions to clients in order to solve their problems.
For this role, it is important that you have an understanding and can manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a development project, from local development and version control, through to both frontend and backend development in a wide range of programming languages, server setups and management, as well as deployment and maintenance processes. Being an integral part of a small team that is focussed on delivering great UX design, it is also essential that you have a great understanding of user interface & interaction design.
Designing suitable architectures for a wide range of software projects with widely varying requirements, supporting platforms from IoT devices, through to every type of mobile and web application.
Providing accurate project outlines for developing software and leading a team of developers in building these solutions from the ground up, to demanding deadlines.
- You have extensive experience as a lead developer on a wide range of platforms;
- You are competent in numerous programming languages for frontend and backend applications;
- You are great at server admin & DevOps and not afraid of logs and core dumps;
- You’ve got the ability to debug hard problems at every level of the stack
- You are confident working with a range of cloud based infrastructures: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure
- You can use continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level;
- You have the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a willingness to learn, and a keenness to always be using the latest technology to build the best applications in the most efficient way possible
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Angelo Caruso +44(0) 203 640 2133 email@example.com