Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global, leading full service agency based in Central London, who are building and growing their digital offering. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining this 55 strong agency, who are part of an incredibly large group but have the culture of a smaller, independent agency.
The continued growth of this agency, demands that they constantly aim to expand their offering to existing and new clients. With more and more of their work being digital in nature, they have found themselves in need of an Integrated Project Manager, to help organise their work and ensure they’re on brief, on time and on budget.
This agency are looking for someone whose unflappable presence makes them indispensable. You’ll be used to working with accounts, creative and external production to lead the delivery of a range of digital and print projects, including: web builds, mobile or tablet apps, online advertising, press ads, brochures and CRM.
Coming into the agency whilst the digital offering is being built also gives real opportunity for the right person to have a strong voice in how this offer develops. You will also be able to help define your own role and there will be strong potential for future advancement and management responsibility.
This role will be on a monthly contract paying up to £220 per day depending on experience.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Highly skilled within project management in an Agile environment
- Keeping up-to-date with digital trends and uses this knowledge improve quality of the agency digital offer
- Managing multiple print and digital projects, on different scales and scopes (local to global)
- Briefing and working closely with cross-functional technical teams, creative and UX
- Managing the digital process from conception through to design to development and own communication around each release of work
- Interpreting client briefs and requirements and help defining the project requirements
- Writing project documentation (including but not limited to scope of work, project plan, project timeline, maintenance log, project snag list and technical documentation)
- Input on client’s proposals with regards to ball park figures and timeline
- Schedule and assign relevant resources to the projects you are managing
- Liaising daily with all relevant parties on project status
- Managing any outsourced development capability
- Managing the resource and timing plans
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience across a broad range of digital and print projects (build and campaign) within a creative agency environment
- Reasonable understanding of the functional aspects of commonly used digital development and design applications and their limitations
- Demonstrated track record of delivery
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133