Digital Recruitment Company Career’s are currently working with a digital and innovation agency who have offices in London and New York. They work with clients such as Investec, BBC and Motorola. As an agency they are heavily focused upon bringing creative and technology together to create exceptional customer experiences. Our client is looking to grow their agency, with this new position offering a great opportunity for career progression.
As a Junior Designer you are a key person in our team. You will contribute to successful design of
a range of projects across the company. You are comfortable working across UI design disciplines and are fully competent in using industry standard software to create designs to a high standard.
You are highly organised, a great communicator and passionate about the quality of work we
produce. You always focus on helping your project team get things done and have a proactive
attitude towards producing great design.
- Design with creativity, pragmatism and a high attention to detail
- Actively seek to improve the quality of creative thinking and design solutions
- Be able to work within client guidelines or evolve them as appropriate to create exceptional work
- Contribute to projects across all design areas – concepts, visual design, interaction design and design production tasks
- Help define briefs, identifying any gaps and asking appropriate questions
- Provide broad design timings and best approach against briefs
- Identify new ways of working and for better processes and solutions
- Work on multiple projects from brief right through to final production
- Create intelligent and coherent presentation documents
- Present work and processes clearly and methodically to clients and the team
- Take accurate notes from client meetings
- Be clear on what a client’s request and requirements are
- Contribute to the creation of design concepts and assets for pitches
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving
- Excellent communication
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Active interest to learn and develop
- Comfortable working with clients
- Adobe suite
- Google docs
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133