Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a multi-billion-pound pension UK Financial Service company. They are one of the largest pension companies in the UK across care, medical underwriting and retirement income.
They are looking to pioneer and create an exciting, dynamic and engaging Innovation culture and dedicated Innovation Lab for a FTSE 250 insurance, lending and investment company.
They are embarking on an innovation journey and are looking for an outgoing, energetic and customer focused individual. We need someone who stands out from the crowd and possesses a sense of intrigue, purpose and authority to shape the future of our business and the industry.
Through an Innovation Lab based in London (City Area), you will run and manage a distinct innovation culture that successfully incubates and accelerates ideas – collaborating and co-creating with staff, start-ups, business partners and insurers.
- Manage a systematic innovation approach, working with internal and external stakeholders to encourage and identify innovations with transformational potential.
- Utilising a range of research techniques, develop a deep understanding of customer’s needs, drivers and challenges including customer research groups and their involvement in our Lab.
- Promote, encourage and maintain an Idea’s Backlog – developing a comprehensive system for collating, scoring and prioritising concepts.
- Co-ordinate successful ideas through to a data driven conclusion using a range of collaborative techniques including rapid ideation sessions, focus groups, hackathons, workshops, rapid prototyping, minimal viable products, crowd-sourcing etc.
- Identify and forge relationships with a range of partners including universities, research establishments, insurers, brand partners and fintech & insurtech start-ups.
- Day to day Vendor Management of managed services including financial management of team and function budget.
Experience and skills:
- Ability to demonstrate progressive advancement and a record of achievement and impact.
- Strong organisational, planning and problem solving skills, with a great attention to detail.
- Experience of multi-partner collaborative coordination, teamwork and leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills, with a strong customer-centric focus