Influencer Account Director
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £48,000 – £55,000
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The Digital recruitment company are representing one of the largest marketing agencies in the UK. They are part of a wider network and work with some of the most well-known brands in the world such as British Airways, HSBC, Unilever and Nespresso. They develop overall marketing, social media strategies and business solutions, effective social listening, analytics and reporting, social crm, social media marketing and content production.
We are seeking an account leader who handles a wide range of assignments, projects, clients and staff successfully and with a high degree of independence. You will primarily be looking after a global alcohol brand – you will be responsible for growing and leading the influencer business across this account.
You have strong client relationships and are considered a potential company leader. You have high-level account handling knowledge and skills, demonstrate strong project management, budgeting, programming, people management and business development skills and are successful at building business and developing people.
You are an influencer expert and will lead an account that covers micro to macro influencers, being directly responsible for the ideation, project management and execution of influencer marketing campaigns across this spectrum.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Actively contribute to EUR and UK influencer strategies: recommend objectives, targets, action plan, calendar and budget
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of influencer campaigns, from identification and implementation, overseeing and reporting
- Aligning and collaborating with PR, social, brand activation, digital, media and all other stakeholders – internal and external to deliver best in class campaigns for our clients
- Be able to present creative and sell content solutions to internal stakeholders, new and existing clients in quick turnaround and high-pressure situations
- Maintain and build successful client relationships, upskilling clients about best practice approach to influence
- Identifying and nurturing brand appropriate talent opportunities and nurturing relationships to help deliver the influencer programme for clients
- Responsible for managing the influencer database and ensuring this is kept up to date and GDPR compliant.
- Working alongside and nurturing the account teams who will be responsible for implementing both PR & Influence campaigns across the portfolio
- Stay up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Support on additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends
- Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our influencer offering across the business.
Experience and skills:
- Passion for influencer marketing with a minimum of four years’ experience in the field
- Proven experience working in an integrated agency environment with a solid understanding of earned media/ PR
- Proven experience of delivering influencer programmes across multi-market brands, preferably alcohol brands
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure best in class access to talent across the industry
- Leadership skill and experience of key stakeholder management
- Demonstrate experience in building consistently productive relationships with suppliers, talent and client
- Proven experience of working with micro-influencer platforms and a solid understanding of earned and paid media.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-oriented and ambitious with a positive “can-do” attitude
- A keen interest in all things social/PR and an avid follower of relevant news & trends
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133