Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with the worlds leading online booking place for hair and beauty treatements. They are an online platform who were founded in 2008 which now employs over 500 people and has partnerships with over 40,000 bookable venues.
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of SEO to help strengthen there performance marketing team which currently sits at 7 people. You drive the business’s international SEO Strategy across 15 markets and ensure SEO is an essential part of the business.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the SEO strategy nacross 15 markets
- Lead and build the SEO team, driving organic traffic and revenue to the companies online platforms
- Creating and having full ownership of the SEO roadmap to drive organsice traffic both technical and content SEO
- Working closely with the brand, social and content teams
- Work together with local markets to optimise their content and UX
- Work closely with staekholders updating them on SEO performance
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of 4 years SEO experience, ideally lead a team in a previous role
- You are able to separate the bigger long-term improvements from the day-to-day work
- You think in scalability and are also able to break projects into smaller tasks
- Be a leader with strong communication skills and ability to influence people and connect cross-functional teams and leverage internal resources
- Experience in managing SEO at large-scale websites with several local teams and languages involved
- Understanding of external SEO tools to measure your progress
- Ability to understand and measure the effect of your changes
- Proven ability to work with development and engineering teams
- Perfect data analysis skills to make data-informed decisions and track your progress
- To measure the success of your strategy, you will provide experiments and or analysis to quantify the impact of your changes and recommendation
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.