Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with the world leader in global banking company.
This is to help set up, build and run their commercial digital platform across tech, marketing, sales and customer conversion.
You’ll define a digital sales operating model for the commercial business that drives value, and build a team of high performing digital commerce experts to help you implement it across the target customer segments. You’ll use and apply ‘best in class‘ business and customer experience benchmarks, considering both financial services and other industries. Your work will result in an efficient digital sales capability that will deliver for our customers and our business, and will see you recognised as a thought leader both internally and externally. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and delivering a digital sales plan that supports the business’s commercial aspirations for each line of business and product
- Leading the improvement of our digital sales processes and pipeline management, delivering measurable uplifts in both end-to-end customer experience and sales performance
- Managing the digital sales conversion strategy, and the digital sales channels’ performance
- Becoming a key strategic partner to the Marketing function helping to influence and support acquisition across digital marketing channels
- Partnering with the Data & Analytics team to make the best use of customer data insights to shape and evolve the digital sales experience
You’ll have a steadfast focus on improving our capabilities using the full extent of your knowledge and creativity. You’ll gain credibility quickly through expertise in your field and will be an accomplished networker who makes connection beyond organisational.
Experience and skills:
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about the customer experience, with strong experience in digital marketing, and the ability to drive meaningful growth through digital channels. You should have a full understanding of journey mapping, user experience and design, and the way they fit into the multi-channel experience to drive improvement. You’ll also have a proven ability to use the voice of the customer to make insight driven decisions, as well as the ability to spot trended change and opportunities. We’ll also expect:
- Experience supporting content management
- Good knowledge and understanding of online service best practice both in financial services and other industries, with an understanding of up-to-date trends
- A proven understanding of online usage, new functionality, and their links to other channels such as mobile
- Strong communications and influencing skills, with the ability to lead others through the product cycle and strategy
- The ability to monitor a strategy’s progress against a plan and implement corrective action as required
- Ideally you’ll have a deep understanding of our digital business strategy and organisational context, and an understanding of the broader business and business strategy across multiple areas.