Head of Digital Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Dylan Billings
We are working with a luxury travel company who strive to provide an affordable yet premium service for their many customers around the world. Operating globally for over 20 years, they are looking to further expand their Digital Marketing team through multiple senior hires.
They are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead and manage the relationship and engagement with customers and prospects within external digital channels, influencing customer behaviour and brand perceptions to drive digital traffic and increase revenue.
- Digital strategy: Develop and deliver one digital strategy, integrating all digital channels outside of the company’s own digital platforms connecting the digital customer journey seamlessly
- Digital Communications: Evolve and optimise performance media (such as PPC and Display) plan and deliver digital to support key initiatives set out in annual marketing plan, continually innovate and challenge what they do digitally
- CRM: Build improved customer relationships, retain customers and grow sales and attract new customers through effective planning and implementation of creative/content and data strategies
- Loyalty: To lead and manage a programme of work to influence customer and prospect behaviour to achieve sales Own and lead the evolution of the loyalty programmes, improving customer and business benefit
- Strong strategic capability with proven experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategy across digital media, Loyalty and CRM and working collabulary to connect the customer journey across a digital ecosystem
- Deliver targeted CRM marketing across Email (and SMS/Push) using knowledge, data, insights, and research to make informed decisions to drive revenue
- Develop an integrated Customer Loyalty and Recognition strategy in support of business priorities, which drives revenue and retains existing customers
- Empower the business with actionable customer analysis and insight, to underpin strategy and revenue growth
- Liaise closely with the Commercial Direct Reports Team; regular progress reporting of results and actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with channel owners to share learnings, increase effectiveness, and reduce costs
Experience and skills:
- +10 years digital experience, +5 years in a leadership role
- Expert in CRM and digital media
- Strategic digital leadership experience in fast moving brands
- Degree educated
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133