Head of Digital Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,00 – £65,000 (flexible)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
We are working with a very well-established creative branding and communications agency working globally. A company of creative thinkers, strategists, designers, digital innovators, problem solvers, passionate about building meaningful connections between brands and consumers. They can launch, re-launch or reposition a brand.
They are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their brand agency to be the first role to help build out their digital brand campaign marketing team. With 2 clients set up and ready to be working with you in this role there is a huge amount of work to focus on.
The role is to strategies, implement and deliver across the digital marketing platforms with opportunity to grow a team around you over the next 6-12months.
- Set the strategic direction for digital marketing and coordinate all related functions towards achieving this strategic goal
- Manage all digital marketing to drive quality acquisition traffic to the website
- Develop short and long-term strategic campaigns to ensure the client remains the leading brand in the digital space.
- Design, run and manage effective digital customer marketing campaigns (such as email, in app, push notifications, webinars, social media, communities and other digital channels) to deliver the customer engagement and growth ambitions;
- Be the custodian of the best channel strategy and execution that will maximise the successful outcomes of your campaigns and deliver the business targets;
- Deliver personalised, contextual and impactful campaigns and align all your stakeholders in content and product marketing teams, with data warehouse specialists and analysts to ensure you have all the resources needed for the successful deployment of your campaigns;
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of campaigns by safeguarding the contact strategy whilst running efficient test & learn plans to optimise and improve campaign performance;
- Responsible for campaign operational performance; create reporting dashboards and champion campaign success in the business;
- Evaluate new technologies and applications as well as new digital marketing channels, keep up to date with industry trends and developments in customer marketing to ensure the company stays ahead of the game in its strategy to engage and grow our customer base;
- Lead on all digital creative assets and ensure that they are fully optimised for media placements
- Write a search synergy strategy to optimised both paid and organic search
- Work with Social Media, PR, Customer services and Regional Marketing as and when required
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in customer marketing; experience in campaign management, digital channel design and execution
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or B2B services preferred
- Experience with digital marketing tools and/or Email Service Providers – preferably social media channels (Facebook, You Tube, Linkedin, Twitter or SAS, Unica, SendGrid, MailChimp / dot.mailer, GetVero
- Proven ability to identify the metrics that drive success, measure KPI’s, socialize understanding, and drive initiatives to completion
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133