The Digital Recruitment Company is working with a boutique Social Media Marketing agency who helps their clients increase awareness, reputation and growth through successful campaigns. They work with large clients such as BBC, Channel 4, MasterCard, Virgin Media and 7up as well as growing start-ups.
My client needs an experienced Account Director to help lead on some high-profile accounts. As an Account Director you will help build the relationship with the clients and work closely with the wider agency team (creative, content and production) to help deliver briefs. You will play a central role in ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, to brief and within budget. You will be the clients day to day contact.
·You will be expected to plan campaigns and develop accounts both creatively and financially, while overseeing a team of talented Account Managers to ensure the best level of client service.
·You will have a central role in the creative process and you will take the lead in clients’ advertising and social strategies, working with clients at a senior level daily.
·You will work with senior managers on developing business and generating new accounts.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in social media, creative or design agencies
- Experience of professional client relationship management
- Proven client facing experience with a good knowledge of client business & competitors
- Competent in interrogating and relaying client briefs for creative teams
- Previous financial management experience
- Knowledge of how agency processes work & how they interlink with other departments
- Good presentation skills
- To be organised, tenacious, dedicated and able to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 0203 640 2133