Must speak fluent English as well as French, German or Italian
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global investment management organisation who have operations in 20 countries and manage £1Trillion worth of assets for clients. They have over 7,000 employees and are looking to grow the digital distribution which has brought CRM, marketing and tech together.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Email Marketing specialist who can help them achieve their business objectives across inbound marketing. This role will encompass developing and executing hyper targeted email campaigns in high-volume, and creating nurturing journeys using Pardot.
The responsibilities of the role:
- To plan and organize large scale email campaigns on a weekly basis ensuring consistency of attraction from clients
- Ensure that we are meeting KPI’s which relate to lead and revenue generation. These targets will be set with you once you have been in the role for 3-6 months. Example KPI’s may include the following:
- Volume of campaigns deployed
- Visitors hitting a lead-score
- Number of leads generated
- Help the current email marketing specialist to get up-to-speed so that he can own his own campaigns in the near-future
- Execute against a plan of tests you develop (R&D) to allow you to become progressive over-time
- Report the success and failure of your activity to the team and the business
- You will help us focus on our goals:
- Generating leads from existing or new clients
- Generating sales online
- Doing things quickly (speed-to-market)
- Promote our mindset: Speed-to-market, fostering positive change, being different from financial services and having an attitude of “I can do anything with digital”
Experience and skills:
- Many years of B2B email marketing campaign experience
- Proven and many years of experience operating the Pardot marketing platform to execute your campaigns. We are after candidates that are Pardot marketing Rockstar’s!
- Expert knowledge and execution experience at setting up lead nurturing campaigns
- Expert knowledge and execution experience at developing campaigns to reactivate existing customers to increase repeat purchases
- First-hand experience developing and activating new lead generation campaigns
- You will have a deep understanding and relevant execution experience of the lead scoring process and how it can be used to assess when a visitor is ready to buy
- Know-how and experience testing content versioning (A/B split) when you deploy email campaigns
- Experience at tracking the effectiveness of the campaigns you develop and deploy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability communicate successes and failures to all levels of the business
- You will be progressive and will be completely comfortable developing your own pipeline of ideas to test so that we can find value from different approaches. In other-word we want you to be creative in your approach
- The ability the train existing members of the team to help them become the Pardot marketing expert
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133