The Digital recruitment company are representing a marketing and advertising agency who represent some of the biggest clients in the entertainment industry. They develop overall marketing and social media strategies and business solutions, effective social listening, analytics and reporting, social crm, social media marketing and content production.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Being responsible for receiving new briefs from clients and making sure the client services / creative services and design teams are all informed
- You will identify and assign appropriate team members to the client briefs
- You will have knowledge of the contractual core team, being able to assist predictions of resource requirements and budgets ensuring margin management
- Seeking out issues and creating solutions in regards to workflow, increasing productivity across the account
- Work closely with the Client Services manager to manage the weekly traffic report and monitor the productivity of the studio
- Understand and ensure client specific contract terms are adhered to and manage their expectations on the delivery of design and artwork jobs
- Ensuring the account is resourced in an accurate and timely manner by matching skills to confirmed requirements, achieving high utilisation across the teams and meet agreed deadlines.
Experience and skills:
- Resource management in a fast-paced studio setting experience
- Experience working with Creatives (Art Directors, Copy Writers and Designers) and Tech teams (Front and Back End Developers, Email, QA and Content Managers)
- Good knowledge of agency and account processes
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and deal with constant updating in regards to requests and changes
- Experience with directly speaking to and dealing with Clients