The Digital Recruitment Company is working with a fantastic governing body who provides strategic leadership and vision for protecting and improving the nation’s health. Its ambition is to lead nationally and enable locally a transformation in the health expectations of all people in England regardless of where they live and the circumstance of their birth. It will achieve this through the application of research, knowledge and skills. It is a distinct delivery organisation with operational autonomy to advise and support Government, local authorities and the NHS in a professionally independent manner.
- You will be responsible for delivering the digital strategy. You will lead and manage the strategic direction of the digital work, embedding agile delivery methodology, a relentless focus on user needs, and the Digital.
- You will lead and manage the strategic direction of the digital work. You will own the strategy development roadmap, containing the overview of digital activity . You will manage relationships with team, re-shaping or stopping projects that do not fit the strategy.
- You will provide leadership across and build strong, productive relationships the digital team. You will shape the direction of digital activity so it contributes to making ‘digital first’.
- You will establish and manage internal governance. You will fulfil all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Excellent decision-making ability and attention to detail are essential for this role. You will need strong influencing skills and the ability to have difficult conservations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and manage the strategic direction of digital strategy.
- With colleagues, embed a digital culture, with a focus on user needs and delivery mobile services.
- Manage digital strategy roadmap and support the portfolio of projects.
- Lead work with the National Information Board programmes.
- Manage technical relationships with providers and suppliers so that all projects are quality assured.
- Lead business planning and internal and external reporting.
- Manage and play a key role in the implementation of digital strategy.
- Advocate need in cross digital activity and externally, including substantial internal engagement and communications.
- Act as an advocate for digital service transformation, promoting achievements and publicising learning.
- Experience of leading strategy policy projects, especially projects that deliver digital transformation
- Experience of leading projects including one or more of: agile project methodologies and working practices, open source, cloud platforms, digital services
- Experience of embedding new ways of working
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, in challenging situations
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Dylan Billings +44(0) 203 640 2133