Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is an award-winning creative engagement Agency blending strategy, creativity and technology to help brands define and deliver their vision.
They have been successfully building clients for over twenty years and ranked one of the highest digital agencies.
My client is looking for a Digital Project Manager who can work on a broad range of digital project across a number of clients within the company. delivering great work. Project Managers will lead the delivery of all client projects within the agency, PM’s are to work alongside the Client Services team to ensure projects are delivered to scope, quality, time and budget.
Project Managers are required to lead the project through strategy, creative, design and technical development. This includes delivery of projects such as website development, e-Commerce, e-mail marketing, rich media and banner advertising, mobile / tablet design and development, applications, and social media.
They are looking for someone with digital experience but the key focus is company fit and enthusiasm, this is a close team that look for someone to join they digital family.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery of a mixture of exciting digital projects from conception through delivery for a wide range of client
- Assists Programme/Project Directors and the HoDP to drive creativity and innovation within the team both in how they deliver and what is deliver Will also assist with the allocation of Producers to projects.
- Provide project management oversight and act as formal/informal mentor to mid and junior level producers. This will include issue/conflict resolution and be the initial escalation point of contact for all project issues/conflicts you are overseeing.
- Develops work plans, timelines and budget estimates for assigned projects, ensuring that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined proc Facilitates technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the spirit and specifications outlined by the client, and responsible for managing the execution of bespoke projects from conception through delivery.
- Manages pitches where appropriate and presents project approach, timings and costings and promotes the value of the discipline to the client.
- Regularly reports to the relevant Programme/Project Directors, Account Directors and Account Managers on the status of assigned projects with regards to; RAG status, progress to plan, budgets, risks and i
Experience and skills:
- 2/3 + years of experience in the digital industry
- Preference to have Sitecore or Episerver experience
- 2+ (minimum) years experience within an integrated agency or similar
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with large project team
- Qualifications, such as Scrum Master or PMP, and/or experience in managing Agile projects is looked on favourably