Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning digital, branding and communications agency who work with the likes of Channel 4, Lego and Amazon. They have international offices around Europe and the Middle East and they are a team of 80 people here in their Old Street office.
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to evaluate a client’s digital requirements and support the Project Lead managing a scoping exercise to determine the requirements together with the Digital Strategist / Consultant.
Deliver these requirements in the most effective way, in respect with the internal process in place, working with the internal team to ensure consistency of the digital strategy and requirements through the project process, across IA, design, development, QA etc.
The Digital PM will also attend client meetings, coordinating all parties (internal & external) to ensure the complete and on-time delivery of all agreed activity, building an effective and fruitful client relationship through the project.
Ensure that the client’s expectations are met, and realistic budgets, timelines and team are in place
The responsibilities of the role:
- Attending new business meetings / pitches representing the Emperor Corporate Digital PM team in these meetings, being able to talk through our PM methodology;
- Attend client meetings, scope presentations, design presentations, project de-briefs, cost negotiations etc.;
- Work on scope and cost documents (based on digital requirements for a project / client);
- Ensure projects are delivered within agreed budgets and deadline;
- Presenting functional requirements to clients;
- Manage the forecast of future production activity;
- Coordinate the project team and allocate/ procure appropriate resource;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients.
Experience and skills:
- At least 3 years full cycle project delivery experience in digital agency environment;
- Experience in working with corporate communications / IR websites;
- Excellent senior stakeholder and 3rd party management skills;
- Excellent at scheduling, calm under pressure with a talent for pushing the project along, keeping everything on track;
- Strong customer service skills;
- First class communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Understanding of the industry ;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Sound judgement and analytical thinking ;
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity;
- Organised and can multi-task with ease;
- A ‘can do’ mentality;
- Business and commercial awareness;
- Engaging, collaborative and adept at building internal and external relationships;
- Ability to deliver exceptional client service;
- Flexible, adaptable style and approach;
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry;
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.