Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an award winning global content tech agency who produce premium content for clients such as PepsiCo, Unilever, Telefonica and Nestle across global markets including Brazil, New York and Indonesia.
The responsibilities of the role:
My client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to work across a new global project for a Unilever brand. You will:
- Be responsible of the roll-out of 5 websites for All Things Hair and planning + organising each step of the project (sprints/QA/UAT…)
- Define the scope and plan of projects with the support of the Programme Director.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Hold regular reviews with the Programme Director to review project schedules/statuses.
- Ensure projects are appropriately documented.
- Help establishing a communication schedule.
- Provide input into the IT Programme Report.
- Manage the client relationship for all IT/web topics
- Working closely with the operational team to define sprint commitments
- Working with the operational team to prepare and present internal/external demo’s to key stakeholders
- Identifying and working to resolve any risks/issues
- Managing the release process.
- Maintaining all the project manager tools that we share internally and externally updated – Jira / Confluence / Trello.
- Plan, manage coordinate & track all GPC produced assets with the relevant Unilever teams, including sending and managing approval with client of all studio shot videos & images, plus other assets as and when needed.
- You have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- You have experience using project management software such as MS Project, Confluence and JIRA etc.
- You are web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with content management systems (CMS).
- You have experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You have experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Portuguese is a plus
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.