I am currently working with an award winning digital, branding and communications agency who work with the likes of Channel 4, Lego and Amazon. They have international offices around Europe and the Middle East and they are a team of 80 people here in their Old Street office.
The successful candidate will work on a broad range of digital projects across a number of clients within the company. You will be working closely with the Digital Project Director to be able to develop the digital division in web build, content, social and campaigns. You will need to have over 3 years’ experience plus the ability to work in a team and deliver a range of project from Mobile app to online advertising and web development.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery of a mixture of exciting digital projects from conception through delivery for a wide range of client
- Assists Programme/Project Directors and the HoDP to drive creativity and innovation within the team both in how they deliver and what is deliver Will also assist with the allocation of Producers to projects.
- Provide project management oversight and act as formal/informal mentor to mid and junior level producers. This will include issue/conflict resolution and be the initial escalation point of contact for all project issues/conflicts you are overseeing.
- Develops work plans, timelines and budget estimates for assigned projects, ensuring that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined proc Facilitates technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the spirit and specifications outlined by the client, and responsible for managing the execution of bespoke projects from conception through delivery.
- Manages pitches where appropriate and presents project approach, timings and costings and promotes the value of the discipline to the client.
- Regularly reports to the relevant Programme/Project Directors, Account Directors and Account Managers on the status of assigned projects with regards to; RAG status, progress to plan, budgets, risks and i
Experience and skills:
- 3 + years of experience in the digital industry
- 3+ (minimum) years’ experience within an integrated agency or similar
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with large project team
- Qualifications, such as Scrum Master or PMP, and/or experience in managing Agile projects is looked on favorably
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133