Digital Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £65,000
Consultant: Alana Williams
The Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an age-old British establishment who have over 11,000 employees across the UK. Their website gets over 1 million visitors each week and they are expanding on their digital strategy and capabilities greatly.
Working as a part of the business’ Digital Operations team, the Product Owner will be responsible for managing, developing and growing the use of the self-serve journeys across the company digital portfolio – website and mobile app.
This is a key growth area of their business which they are investing in as they move to help more of the business consumers transact online. You will lead a scrum team using Agile methodologies to develop new journeys and capabilities, along with driving improvements across existing journeys. You will be responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of the product backlog, ensuring the company’s digital self-serve journeys are an effortless experience for their customers.
You will work closely with other product teams and key stakeholders across the business including customer operations and propositions to deliver transformational customer outcomes. You will be involved in ongoing customer testing and delivering in an MVP approach.
The responsibilities for the role:
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience, ability to write user stories to a high standard and QA the work of others
- You will be experienced as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an Agile working environment. You’ll be experienced in taking ideas from across the business, calculating benefits and prioritising requirements, and turning them into user stories for your product team to deliver.
- You will be commercially astute and be comfortable using a variety of sources of data and analytics to understand customer behaviour and make decisions. You will be able to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver customer driven outcomes.
- Ideally you will have experience working across channels and be able to work with business to ensure a consistent customer journey across channels. You will be curious and interested in new technologies, and be enthusiastic about using these to make a difference in customers lives
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills are essential
- Some technical experience and some financial services experience beneficial but the level of ambition and ability to challenge current processes & resilience is most important
- Someone who is keen to disrupt but also to deliver.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133