Digital PR Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global brand publishing partner for clients such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Merck, Nivea and Danone. With offices in London, New York, Sao Paolo, Jakarta and Singapore, they are helping brands become publishers by delivering relevant and engaging social content at scale.
They are currently looking for the following hires:
1 x Digital PR Executive (UK Markets)
1x Digital PR Executive (US Markets)
They need a link-building specialist with commercial experience from the hair/beauty industry in an outreach/digital PR role. A strong knowledge of digital publications and websites in the industry is essential.
- Work closely with the in-house SEO Manager to deliver link building PR campaigns
- Secure and manage relevant digital partnerships to extend reach
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with key publishers (journalists, bloggers and PRs), entailing identification of key publications through social media/link analysis, use of journalist databases, real engagement with online communities and attending industry events, and relationship building through exclusive content & opportunities, events & seminars.
- Helping to build and drive the link building strategy across all campaigns and clients and identify opportunities for potential coverage on blogs and websites
- Conducting relevant research into strong story/PR/content ideas.
- Maintain and develop press, blog and media contact database, as well as creating relevant contact lists for client campaigns
- Measure and reporting of link building efforts
- Ad hoc related tasks as required
- Strong experience in a similar role liaising with online publications and media for client projects, ideally in the hair/beauty industry;
- An in-depth knowledge of digital publications, outreach, SEO processes and reporting;
- A good understanding of online marketing strategies and channels;
- Experience of SEO best practise and latest search engine updates such as Google Penguin and Panda;
- A clear and demonstrable interest in hair/beauty/lifestyle sector;
- Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills;
- Initiative and confident to work without need for constant supervision;
- Adaptable and flexible approach – happy to take on multiple tasks to make a project a success.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133