We are currently working with a business intelligence, data solutions and targeted engagement client who converge into a single platform to help customers manage, influence and win business. This end-to-end solution provides critical decision-support to our customers.
They serve customers in more than 50 countries across 6 continents, helping them navigate the complex and ever-changing UK and EU political and public management environments.
The Role and Responsibilities:
This is a newly created role, they are looking for a commercial product leader who can establish best practice, devise new product offerings and drive sales growth. They’re looking to further accelerate their digital transformation and development of their audience monetisation strategy.
Leadership and Strategy
- Lead the strategy for accelerating the growth of digital media portfolio
- Specifically leading the transformation of the monetisation strategy, enhancing their propositions and their business development capabilities
- Lead from the front on business development and support the sales team throughout the sales cycle
Audience & Data Monetisation
- Review commercial rationale of existing propositions
- Product development of new innovative marketing services and content formats
- Client focused – regularly meeting with clients to gain customer insight
Client Campaign Execution
- Create client content development calendars
- Develop distribution/communication plans to ensure maximum reach of all content
- Ensuring all campaign KPIs are met e.g. lead generation targets.
- Full oversight and responsibility that revenue targets are met.
- A proven track record in successfully developing digital media propositions and packages to cater for a range of advertiser/promotional objectives, leading and educating the audience
- A balanced ‘thinker’ and ‘doer’
- A deep understanding of producing and executing strategy to grow and engage a community across a range of platforms/content types: content and display digital media, video, webinars, podcasts, data visualization.
- Well versed in audience/data monetisation of communities
- Experienced in channel management and execution across the mix (search, content, social media, influencer marketing, etc.).
- Experienced in delivering high value/sophisticated marketing campaigns which marry rich data insights; (e.g. behavioural, demographics, intent) with the customer journey.
- Innovation and Creativity
- A track record having developed and managed re-seller and syndication partnerships
- Well versed in influencing and collaborating with content and sales teams
- Experienced client facing presentation at senior level decision-makers
- High energy and passionate about marketing
- A winning mentality
- A team motivator
- Be able to demonstrate in-depth marketing expertise
- Be creative problem-solver – generate new ideas and always look for opportunities while learning and developing new skills
- Always aim for success but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Skilled communicator – confident with a different range of stakeholders
- Be comfortable to challenge constructively and bring alternative views
- Take pride in your work.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233