Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a leading digital agency that is currently looking to recruit a top Account Director. They are looking for people to come on board with big aspirations and ideas to match.
As Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll develop and lead multi-faceted digital strategies for some of the most recognised brands in the world. You’ll be the face of our software solutions, content marketing, social media, analytics and digital capabilities — able to explain the complex in simple ways to clients and your colleagues alike. And you’ll come up with innovative approaches that constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way organisations attract and engage with talent.
is essential as well as an ability to engender trust and confidence with your clients.
The responsibilities of the role:
Working with their client strategy and creative teams, you’ll be expected to anticipate client challenges, identify solutions, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of the business. Specifically, you will…
- Work directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams.
- Lead the integration or sale of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that
- Provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
- Be responsible for interpreting and presenting data for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- Experience of developing and presenting complex custom digital marketing solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital and social channels, technologies and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exemplary presentation skills