Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a leading digital agency that is currently looking to recruit a top Marketing Strategsit. They work with some of the most recognised brands in the world including M&S, UBS, Tesco and Shell.
As Digital Marketing Strategist, you will work closely with client, strategy and creative teams. You will be expected to identify client challenges and provide strategic solutions whilst managing and developing the relationships needed to increase the agencies reputation.
- Work directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at AIA.
- Lead the integration or sale of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that
- Provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
- Be responsible for interpreting and presenting data for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- Experience of developing and presenting complex custom digital marketing solutions within a digital marketing agency or start-up environment
- A deep understanding of digital and social channels, technologies and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Exemplary presentation skills
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.