Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a group of market-leading brands offering retail and wholesale solutions at every stage of the vehicle lifecycle. They work with dealers, manufacturers, fleet and leasing companies to measurably grow their profitability and asset value.
The Retail Solutions is one of three solutions groups that make up the company. As dealers and manufacturers evolve to deliver digital retailing experiences that meet the changing consumer car shoppers’ needs, it’s important that can deliver complementary services and products to help power the retail proposition.
To support this they are bringing together our appraisal and valuation sales and service solutions and digital marketing solutions. This will create a single business with a focus on appraisal and valuation tools, dealer software and Digital Retailing respectively.
This is the next step on a journey to provide the joined up solution that of customers need, that will drive efficiency across every aspect of their businesses to help transform the offering they can provide to their customers.
There is a clear need for a talented, creative and digital savvy Marketing professional who can conceive, drive and manage all internal and external marketing activities and communications – whether on-line or traditional – in support of the delivery of challenging yet realistic growth plans.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will develop, manage and lead the marketing function within the Retail Solutions Business. You’ll be eager to learn with a passion and drive for our customers, data, marketing and insight along with the creativity and initiative to improve our business.
Working closely with an entrepreneurial and aspirational leadership team and participating fully in the evaluation, development and implementation of strategic initiatives, your involvement will be total. Happy to be hands on, you will; create an aligned and engaging marketing and social media strategy which delivers growth, drives engagement and enhances customer satisfaction; understand market and sector trends and produce fresh initiatives which deliver the commercial objectives; set budgets ensuring delivery against deadlines; and, provide leadership and inspiration to a small marketing team. You will also be the ‘Brand Guardian’.
Versatile, energetic and talented you will be pragmatic, incisive and curious; resilient, results orientated and prepared to get your hands dirty. Your people and communication skills will be first rate. A proven Marketing leader, your success in this role will create a real opportunity for progression. Attention to detail is key.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Design, plan and execute the marketing strategy with a focus on customer acquisition and conversion
- Deliver the appropriate volume and value of leads and prospects for each brand in the most cost-effective way possible based on the relevant business strategy and sales approach
- Create and manage retention marketing campaigns and programmes to improve customer experience and loyalty
- Agree marketing revenue goals and targets with appropriate stakeholders, ensuring all subsequent plans align to these
- Develop and communicate clear, differentiated brand propositions and values to all customer groups, ensuring these are aligned to and evolve with market and customer needs
- Provide accurate reporting of KPIs and activity performance (weekly, monthly and ad-hoc)
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to team, including ongoing performance management and skills development
- Set, communicate and monitor achievement of clear, and measurable objectives in order to enable team to focus on most important deliverables
- Drive customer focus and a culture of customer centricity across the team, ensuring all plans are underpinned by an understanding of customer needs, and market dynamics
- Create and managing processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness improving performance and enable learning and development
- Responsible for enhancing key performance indicators, that include: Traffic to websites, Sales funnel efficiency, Brand awareness, Dealer engagement, Transactions, Client satisfaction, Revenues and Cost management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a sales process focussed on corporate / enterprise relationships and supporting sales teams to identify, develop and convert these relationships into volume sales
- Significant experience of developing strategic frameworks and processes, and creating highly effective strategic and tactical marketing plans, demonstrably driving commercial results
- Strong experience of working with sales teams to improve sales and marketing alignment, and sales and marketing processes, including sales and marketing planning, and lead generation and management
- Experience in lead scoring, lead nurture and automation
- Experience of Salesforce and developing / using Salesforce dashboards
- Strong experience of developing and bringing to market software products and solutions
- Experienced in the development & implementation of a multi-faceted marketing plan to drive significant revenues and customer engagement
- Strong experience of bringing to market technical products and solutions
- Experienced in the development & implementation of a multi-faceted marketing plan to drive revenue
- Proven experience of (and demonstrated aptitude for) all aspects of digital marketing, including CRM, email & mobile, social media, websites, search and online advertising
- Strongly results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Highly customer focused
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment with changing and multiple priorities