This company is a leading provider of book publishing services to writers, publishers and brands, their team of editors, marketeers and project managers have over three decades of collective experience in traditional publishing. They require a Digital Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for all marketing and lead generation with objective of scaling an already established business in the UK and internationally.
- Create leads and customers in specific targeted market groups with varied acquisitions paths and customer profiles. Leads will go through qualification and nurturing process, be scored and measured
- Own sales and marketing funnel end to end, responsible for configuring, implementing and optimising as well as for end results
- Responsible for monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Manage design and digital content creation (outsourcing where needed
- Oversee optimisation and maintenance of website, social media channels and SEO
- Analyse key metrics including search, organic and outbound. Use tools such as LinkedIn and paid marketing to test lead generation approaches. Partner with agencies where required.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee work of Marketing Assistant
- Communicate with CEO and with key internal and external stakeholders about marketing goals and results
- Utilise CRM (Hubspot) for team to help convert deals
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in SEO, Google Analytics, paid marketing and Hubspot
- Experienced in growing a business by understanding the user experience
- Data driven with a strong testing mentality with a creative approach to targeting
- Excellent Communication & Customer Service
- A strategic team player
- Commercial with strong budget management
- High attention to detail
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.