Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global technology distributor in solutions across security, networking and data. They are a company that is transforming technology and its supply chain through cloud, services and global deployment.
The Digital Marketing Manager is essential in providing digital marketing support and development across the business’ EMEA region. The role will cover the whole marketing mix including design, development and management of marketing campaigns and content across email, web and social media.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Marketing campaigns and email marketing – design and deliver best practise campaigns and e-marketing using Pardot.
- Content and Copy – design of creative assets and copywriting for all digital channels
- Video – create content for video and animations
- Web – digital content for web and landing pages and ensure consistency of content across EMEA websites
- SEO – optimize websites in line with key word research, content updates, integrate SEO with social media
- Analytics – use of google analytics and excel
- Social Media – create content for social media channels
- Support the development of our digital marketing strategy
Experience and skills:
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Marketing automation and e-marketing
- Use of CRM desirable
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical skills à strong Excel skills and a data drive approach
- B2B experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.