Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Dylan Billings
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with an innovative renewable energy and energy efficiency company who are operating in a market currently worth £7bn. They are looking to strengthen its dynamic team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing energy efficiency market in the UK.
Responsible for managing the company’s marketing and will be leading on creating a digital identity for the company, using market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Sitting on the Customer Acquisition team, developing growth strategy and brand identity using traditional and creative ideas. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Building and scaling automating processes and focussing on direct-to-consumer marketing.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Creating a clear online identity
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor activity, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Developing a direct-to-consumer marketing strategy
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, copywriting, digital and social media, SEO activity, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various marketing service agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for the business.
- Developing, scaling and automating internal digital growth processes
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Running A/B tests to continually test ideas and optimise conversion
Experience and skills:
- Degree qualification
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Experienced in retail or direct-to-consumer marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Track record of web analytics, A/B testing and conversion optimisation
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: