Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Consultant: Alana Williams
The company focuses on providing specialist loans all across the globe.
The organisations marketing programme is spread across three sectors: Loans, Vantage Finance and Enterprise Finance. The companies main tasks consists of development and management of different portfolios, drafting and implanting guidelines, assessing the risks of engineering, the analysis of wordings and cover and management of claims.
If you are looking for an exciting and vibrant place to work then look no further.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Email: management of all email lists, template set-up
- Email delivery: content programme overview & creation; subject line & text optimisation, A/B testing
- Website maintenance: content & landing-page creation, editing & optimisation; optimisation of site & site structure to improve user experience and maximise lead conversion; optimise set-up for Content Marketing
- SEO strategy: help structure & interpret up-front user research; help design & manage search strategy, maintain key search terms and PPC planning
- SEO: on-page SEO basic implementation, integration into content strategy; SEO agency management as appropriate
- Social: base set-up LinkedIn & Twitter pages, follower outreach, Twitter & LinkedIn posts & post-optimisation; manage other network presences as needed
- Content Marketing: design content programmes, create content and manage integration into PR & SEO strategy; manage content agencies as needed
- Relationship Marketing / marketing automation: design automated work-flows to maximise lead-generation & conversion
- Digital asset creation: basic video editing, webinar & equivalent set-up & delivery, other basic digital asset work as needed
- Analytics: email performance analysis, web analytics (Google Analytics etc.), social analytics, Content / Relationship Marketing lead-generation performance
- Technology: ongoing new technology research & innovation
The requirements of the role:
- Digital marketing qualification e.g. IDM diploma or equivalent
- System expertise: Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics; SEMRush and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for customers: desire to understand how to engage customers better
- Passion for technology: desire to find new ways to deliver digital marketing
- Inquisitiveness: constantly willing to learn and challenge the status quo
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133