Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a global independent asset management company who have over 1,000 employees in 15 countries.
Digital marketing is a core area of focus for the team within the business. This will cover all asepcts of digital touchpoints including social, email, media (paid and organic) and web. This role is vital for the success of the business moving forward in a competitive digital age.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for working closely with the Head of Digital and Senior Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all digital touch points and capabilities are in place.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Create and implement digital marketing strategy across online and offline channels
- Help the marketing team optimise activity in line with KPI’s
- Manage CRM to ensure effective digital marketing activity
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create engaging online content
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Management of the company website via Sitecore CMS
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Ensure maximum traffic to the company web pages
- Project Management
Experience and skills:
- Agile project management principles
- Financial Services/ Asset Management/ Professional Services sector is a must
- Technical understanding and experience of using Content Management Systems (Sitecore/ Umbraco / Drupal)
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Track record of working within a regulated environment and working to tight timescales
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.