Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech-based company
whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £90million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes.
They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4
My client is currently on the lookout for a creative and driven Digital Marketing Executive in charge of our
Customer Marketing Campaigns to join our forces and help us manage growing demand for our product
and help us deliver innovative marketing campaigns to create stickiness for our customers and reduce
churn. This role is part of the Customer Marketing team and is key to drive our business growth ambitions.
What you will do:
- Design, run and manage effective customer retention campaigns across multiple channels (such as telesales, email, in app, push notifications, webinars, social media, communities and other digital channels) to deliver the customer engagement and growth ambitions;
- Be the custodian of the best channel strategy and execution that will maximise the successful outcomes of your retention campaigns and deliver the business targets;
- Deliver personalised, contextual and impactful campaigns and align all your stakeholders in content, sales, support, product marketing, data warehouse specialists and analysts’ teams to ensure you have all the resources needed for the successful deployment of your campaigns;
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of retention campaigns in alignment with all other marketing activities and safeguard the contact strategy whilst running efficient test & learn plans to optimise and improve campaign performance;
- Responsible for retention campaigns operational performance; create reporting dashboards and champion campaign success in the business;
- Evaluate new technologies and applications as well as new digital marketing channels, keep up to date with industry trends and developments in customer retention domain to ensure they stays ahead of the game in its strategy to engage, grow and retain our customer base;
What we’re looking for:
- Driven and ambitious marketer, championing what’s right for the customer and passionate about being part of successful teams;
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in customer retention; experience in campaign management, retention campaigns design and execution
- Degree-level education (preferably marketing but not limited) or equivalent post graduate qualification
- Familiarity with SaaS and/or B2B services
- Experience with digital marketing tools and/or Email Service Providers – preferably social media channels (Facebook, You Tube, LinkedIn, Twitter or SAS, Unica, SendGrid, Mail Chimp / dot.mailer, GetVero
- Proven ability to identify the metrics that drive success, measure KPI’s, socialize understanding, and drive initiatives to completion
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
What we offer:
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Competitive base pay + benefits package
- Lots of room for career development working with experienced teams and professionals in an international company
- Unique opportunity to be part of a very fast-paced team, driving transformational growth for our brand
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.