Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a London based start-up who are inventors of an award winning digital electrical homeware product. They have been on the market for 3 years and is now sold in over 60 countries worldwide. They are a B2C and B2B company who are pushing the boundaries with digital electrical products.
My client is looking for a motivated, data savvy marketing professional to join the growing team of 11 in the London HQ.
You will report into the Head of Marketing and will be influential in identifying new opportunities and helping shape the strategy moving forward in terms of growing customer bases and the experience of their B2C and B2B customers around the world.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Marketing strategy, digital and product improvements
- Data visualisation
- Website and application analytics
- Conversion measurement and optimisation
- Create and update reporting dashboards
- Management of the business’ online shop using the WordPress CMS
- Set -up and optimise additional sales channels features
- PPC Advertising Strategy
- Social media marketing across Facebook, Instagram and other suitable platforms
- CRM and Database management
- Smart marketing campaigns for email and website
- Design and creation of landing pages
Experience and skills:
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Managed and implemented digital advertising
- Demonstrate success using strategic email marketing to achieve business results
- Experience of working on a WordPress CMS
- Database and CRM tools and management (ideally Agile CRM)
- Able to use Excel to an advanced standard
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.