The Digital recruitment company are representing a large social media/ strategic communications agency in the UK. They have been names Best Financial Consultancy in the World and Financial Agency of the Year in North America.
The Digital Director will be part of the Senior Management Team. You will lead client groups and teams to successfully plan and deliver services in across the agencies services.
As an Digital Director the clients will looks to you to proactively lead and manage both your internal teams and your clients, delivering the best solutions that the client can offer. My client is expecting this person to work on staff development, team structures, forward planning and financial forecasting.
We also expect you to keep abreast of the industry for emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team. We also look to you to continually keep your clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practices.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Being a senior client advisor – able to educate clients and lead them to push boundaries. You will need to have both an in depth knowledge of digital communications and be experienced in providing strategic counsel to businesses
- Devising multichannel, insights-led strategies, campaigns and influencer programmes
- Using your experience across publishing, storytelling, content, data analytics, measurement, paid social
- Advising on and managing crisis communications
- Taking digital and tech developments and translate these into credible, strategic ideas for clients and pitches – articulate these verbally and in writing
- Contributing to the business’ syllabus and set a high standard for the digital training of our employees
- Leading on new business – pitch development, pitching and actively pursues new business opportunities
- Assisting in creation of new products and services to support and strengthen our offer
- Building a digital network for the team
- Tightly managing the performance of the team – ensuring world class service and effective processes are in place.
- Being a champion for digital – you’ll be expected to be at the forefront of tech and digital
Experience and skills:
- 8+ years experience in digital, social, change and communications.
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of reputation, the business environment and current affairs.
- Has a creative and strategic mindset AND able to think commercially.
- Good understanding of how the City operates.
- Strong academic record.
- Data analytics, influencer mapping, campaigns planning and execution, measurement.
- Project management.
- Communicates persuasively in oral and written work.
- Strong attention to detail.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.