The Digital Recruitment Company is working with an exciting fintech start-up company that, after completing one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns globally, are looking to expand their team and hire a digital designer to take ownership over their visual identity.
- You will be expected to bring the brand to life with original and engaging online creative – taking a highly user centric approach to your work and designs.
- Overseeing the design process through from concept to delivery, always with the user at the fore.
- Plan and implement customer contact journeys, using the marketing automation tool.
- Ensuring you stay abreast of digital & consumer trends, enabling you to generate ideas to help improve the advertising, website and core product.
Skills and Experience
- Used to designing with development in mind, excellent at translating your ideas into practical development and roll out – with an understanding of the concepts and constraints of development and responsive design.
- As the first person in a design role in the business you’ll need to be a self-starter and enjoy taking the initiative and being proactive.
- Experience working within a consumer business (ideally ecommerce/retail or fintech).
- Entrepreneurial in your approach with a strong desire to participate in a fast growing business and a willingness to play a pivotal part.
- Previously worked on creating and developing a brand’s visual identity.
- Video editing and story boarding animations.
- Experience of creating ads for paid social campaigns.
- Technical skills – basics of HTML/CSS would be highly advantageous.