Digital Recruitment Company Careers are currently working with a digital and innovation agency with several global offices. They work with clients such as Investec, BBC, BP and Motorola. As an agency, they are heavily focused upon bringing creative and technology together to create exceptional customer experiences. Our client is looking to grow their agency, with this new position offering a great opportunity for career progression.
As a Strategist, you sit within the Strategy team and work closely with the Strategy Director and Client Partners.
You help explore the root causes of problems and influence design solutions which will lead to the creation of better products and services for our clients. As such, strong skills in research and presenting are a must.
You help plan and conduct user research workshops, explore competitive products or services and effectively communicate your findings, all so we can ensure we approach a project with the best insight possible. Overall you are confident in your skills, ambitious and have a natural ability to apply strategic thinking to creative problem solving within a team setting.
- Working with the Strategy Director, apply our strategic thinking to support client workshops to extract required insights.
- Working independently or with a project team member you will plan, execute and report on interviews with clients and users.
- Explore competitors and comparators to understand the problem and the opportunity. Thorough and effective research is a key component to every strategy project.
- With insights across the discovery phase, you will need to document your conclusions.
- Support the marketing team, contribute to various areas through research and analytics. Contribute to content.
- Provide research and insights for the new business team as needed. Attend pitch meetings and contribute to proposals, supporting the strategy approach and identifying opportunities.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with creative problems solving, research and insight extraction
- Participatory research techniques
- Strong facilitation skills
- Leading Strategic Thinking facilitation and/or other training sessions and workshops
- Confident presentation skills both remotely and in-person
- Excellent listener and empathetic