Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Alana Williams
Digital Content and Social Media Manager
About this role:
We are working with an Agency who represents some of the UK’s most exciting organisations and household names across the full spectrum of the arts including literature, visual art, photography, music, theatre, dance and film. They run ground breaking consumer and trade PR campaigns for the UK’s most prestigious publishers, art galleries, museums, arts festivals and awards.
- Plan organise and implement fully integrated social media and digital content campaigns for a diverse range of arts clients
- You will have experience of delivering outstanding client care, liaising with multiple-stakeholders, and working closely with key social media influencers
- You will have demonstrated your ability to obtain high profile social media and digital content coverage
- You will create original, engaging and strategic content for their clients’ website and social media channels to help increase their audience and deepen engagement
- You will have sound editorial skills and judgement, an eye for aesthetics, excellent attention to detail and a track record of managing successful social media channels and campaigns for public-facing and B2B brands
- You will be able to prepare and deliver a strategy that ensures that your social media campaigns receive views, engagement, endorsements and sharing via social media
- You will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and experience of using key analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Facebook Insights
- You will have a minimum of two years’ experience in social media content development and delivery.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 233