Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a large global communication/Networking consultancy agency part of Publicis. They are an international, integrated consultancy group advising large corporations, mid-cap companies, institutions and individuals on all aspects of strategic communications within their specific markets, focusing particularly on cross-border mandates.
They set up their digital remit a year ago and looking for their 2nd hire to help deliver on their digital remit.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Demonstrate relevant and current knowledge of global digital (and communications) trends. Including advancements in technology and channels, research and data, content marketing and optimisation, paid promotion and amplification.
- Demonstrate credibility at a senior level by being able to display well-developed knowledge of wider issues and trends affecting the clients and sectors we support.
- Help develop the knowledge levels within account teams and ensure team members are well informed about clients and their issues and wider industry trends.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Group capabilities and experience to enable client account teams to call on relevant expertise when and where necessary.
- Take responsibility in running digital training sessions with global colleagues. Set standards of excellence in all communications with clients and junior account team members.
- Motivate and encourage account team members and other colleagues to drive for success in delivering against client expectations.
- Plan and develop communications programmes for on-going client accounts.
- Be an inspirational and effective account team leader.
- Be aware of threats and opportunities within client accounts and set clear plans to effectively manage these.
- Be effective managing up and down and be trusted by junior and senior colleagues.
- Ensure account teams are structured effectively and that they are focused on the right activities to deliver against the client’s objectives.
- Build relationships with a range of contacts within client organisations to understand opportunities for additional revenue generation.
- Position as a trusted and valued advisor, and educate clients about our full capabilities (including Groupe companies) to introduce new service lines to existing accounts, by being aware of issues facing existing clients.
- Build relationships with a focused group of new business targets and develop new business opportunities within this target group.
- Build and maintain relationships internally within the Groupe, and externally with intermediaries and influencers that result in new business opportunities being brought into the company.
- Help define and direct digital sector focused marketing plans and monitor effectiveness of the activities carried out.
- Lead new business pitch teams and processes
- At least 4-6 years experience in a digital and communications role.
- Advanced level experience with an online monitoring/social listening tool such as Sysomos, NetBase or BrandWatch.
- Understanding and experience in running paid campaigns (social sponsorship, content syndication, native or Google PPC).
- Understanding and experience in SEO and SMO.
- Advanced digital and social copywriting skills.
- Advanced online analytics and content/channel performance reporting skills.
- Experience in project management of creative content creation.
- Direct experience in corporate and B2B communications. (NB: Experience in FS preferable but not a necessity).
- Actively seek feedback on strengths, weaknesses and performance levels.
- Identify and act upon areas of development and improvement.
- Build and maintain an improvement and development plan with clear actions and desired outcomes in conjunction with your mentor.
- Take on a mentoring role for a junior member of the team and help input into appraisals and objectives.
- Stay abreast of digital and social developments and attend industry events on a monthly basis.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.