Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the top Leisure and tourism companies globally who have an in-house digital services offering.
This position is responsible for the digital strategy and daily management of 14 hotels within the digital services programme. You will be essentially part of the Digital and Ecommerce team functioning like an agency model. You will support the digital programme and provide customer digital activation and optimisation for your clients (hotels).
You will own the client relationships and be the primary point of contact. You will be responsible for strategy, marketing activities and implementation across the clients business plan and objectives. You will execute the program of activities in a timely matter and within budget.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensures effective client communication
- Collects information from hotels regarding needs and expectations, answers questions about the program, digital channels and initiatives and ensures appropriate documentation is delivered throughout the engagement.
- Monitors the impact of the program versus client goals and proactively communicates with clients about need for changes in strategic direction.
- Manages program deliverables within expected timelines
- Coordinates with Digital Demand Generation Managers, centers of excellence and vendors to guarantee all program deliverables are met on time.
- Reviews all client deliverables to ensure that they are on strategy and meet quality expectations.
- Interacts with internal and external industry experts
- Identifies and deploys resources required to execute Program tactics and coordinates with project teams to resolve or escalate performance issues.
- Attends industry conferences and seminars to increase exposure in digital channels like SEO, paid search, digital marketing, social media content marketing etc.
- Analyzes results and reports out on progress
- Monitors program results and business goals on a monthly basis, exercising critical and analytical thinking of results.
- Builds quarterly reports to illustrate the impact of marketing initiatives and program tactics across various online verticals.
- Schedules and leads quarterly meetings with clients to communicate program results; provides insights and answers questions about hotel performance in the respective digital channels.
- Maintains client satisfaction and retention
- Meets goals as defined by client satisfaction survey and annual renewal targets.
- Proactively identifies add-on service opportunities to promote additional hotel customization and program evolution.
- Ensures consistency in service throughout the program agreement and when hotels are due for renewal, solicits re-enrollment.
Experience and skills:
- 3 years experience in an online agency or client services position is required or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience in leading project teams and implementing digital strategies or equivalent experience
- BS/BA degree in marketing or related field or equivalent certification from higher education
- Agency work experience strongly preferred; primarily in a client services/account services role
- European languages preferred
- Experience with hotel eCommerce strongly preferred
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a cross-functional team environment to support specific business priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Project Management Certification or experience in a project management role
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation, while identifying project risks and creating contingency plans
- Solid working knowledge of and experience in online marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO, retargeting, merchandising, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing
- Solid understanding of current digital marketing technologies with the ability to monitor and document tactic completion
- High level ability to analyze performance and deliver comprehensive reporting
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and satisfy Internet speed-to-market requirements
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.