Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 DOE
Location: Central London
Consultant: Alana Williams
Our client is a London-based, fast-growing B2B SaaS company, providing insight and analytics for marketers and content creators. Our client’s customers are drawn from a wide range of verticals and international markets and include; Unilever, L’Oreal, Red Bull, BBC and more. The company’s focus is on the multi-billion-dollar content marketing space where most brands are guilty of polluting the internet with bad content that nobody wants to see.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage and expand your network and relationships of brand side marketers to generate real commercial results. You will leave your mark on a successful go-to-market and new business strategy for a hyper growth company that is poised to become a category defining tool.
Your core two goals in the role will be bringing in revenue through new business with large brands and executing on a strategy of expanding through different brands across the world’s largest brand groups. You will also be able to leverage the existing customer relationships we hold to find new deals with brands within these groups.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Leveraging your network and existing relationships to get referrals into brands, directly and across larger brand groups that we already work with
- Managing and understanding the workflows and priorities of large high-value clients to the extent that it helps you spot opportunities for upsell, and to navigate through different teams with the brand, or brands within the brand group
- Existing customers. You will oversee key customer accounts, to ensure that customers are receiving insight and audience analysis that is relevant to them, and helping them achieve their goals
- External communications. Work closely with the CCO to ensure the messaging is always sensitive to the market, perfect the pitch, and help inform the creation of rich media assets to bring the company’s mission to the global market
- Being the champion of customers bringing feedback into the product team- thinking about what they need and want and how that can help us build a world beating product.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a strategy or strategic planning role at a content or brand side agency, or started your career in strategy and moved towards the new business side.
- You must have a strong blend of relationship management skills, strategic thinking, and general commercial know-how
- You have a well rounded understanding of strategy and planning, and how brands fit this into their workflows so that you can correctly position and pitch the platform to help them achieve their goals
- You have spent most of your career fostering relationships with brand managers or CMOs, helping them achieve their goals and objectives
- You believe insights are the core of good marketing and are curious about helping brands understand cultural insights into the audiences brands care about
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133