My client is a CRM agency supporting consumer brands to create ever increasing value for their customers. The campaigns they work on leverage data insights to create excellent customer experiences. Their work delivers highly personalised campaigns that maximise conversion and loyalty. Their data driven approach, creative mindset and technology expertise makes us well positioned in the CRM domain.
My client is proud to be working for famous consumer brands and produce award winning work.
One of their end clients is in the process of migrating content from their current CRM platform to Adobe Campaign platform. I am looking for a PM to support the migration support team in moving content to the new platform. This is role which will be suitable for a candidate who is at the beginning their career in project management or would like to move into a junior marketing role.
Your task is to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction by helping to ensure that the migration goes a smoothly as possible. You will focus on delivering quality, improve delivery time and all within budgets.
You are able to quickly switch between high level and lower level detail when necessary. You are the natural single point of contact for clients at any times for any updates on project status. You have experience in defining project scope and kicking off new projects, bringing the right people together at the right time, set project priorities based that match our client business priorities.
You ideally bring project management and / or marketing experience from either client or agency side.
Experience and skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- A strong domain expertise demonstrated by your experience, skills and passion for the field.
- Experience in either CRM / Direct Marketing or any other relevant marketing area
- Demonstrable effective use of Project Management process, tooling and techniques
- Understanding of impact of our work on the levels of organisation (people, process), customer (our client their customers) and tooling / technology
- Any certification in Agile or Prince2 would be a bonus.
- Ability to lead multiple projects in parallel
- Solid understanding of the pillars around delivering our work at our clients being: people, process and technology
- An ability to effectively convince and influence decision making at stakeholder level at both the client and internally
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills combined with demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Willing to be involved hands on at a fast growing agency
- Fluent in spoken and written English, additional languages a bonus
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44(0) 203 640 2133