Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Dylan Billings
The company was founded and funded by parents to help the next generation gain confidence with managing money in a digital and cashless world the main goal being that they want to help kids be good with money. They offer a pre-paid debit card and app with unique parental controls, for kids age 6 to 18. Everything has been designed from the ground up, specifically for young people and their parents, to make managing pocket money easy (and fun) and help kids learn good money habits.
You would be working for a fast growing, late stage start-up. Having completed one of the most successful equity crowdfunding campaigns in the world in 2017 (raising £4 million) they are looking to expand their team.
- Lead the global team to proactively develop key journeys that aim to improve conversion rate, activation rate, churn prevention, upsell, referral, and general positive brand sentiment.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team and other departments across to deliver integrated communications programmes
- Plan, create, implement, manage, and optimize omni channels journeys
- Proactively identify opportunities and strategies to drive customer retention and activation
- Increase levels of engagement amongst existing B2C subscribers including behaviourally-triggered campaigns
- Continuously evolve customer journeys to ensure optimal proposition to engage & retain subscribers
- Work with the data team to deepen the understanding of our parent and child audiences and develop data driven CRM campaigns
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud super user (certified preferred)
- A results-focused approach, with a proven record of generating revenue improvements
- Excellent numeracy, with strong analytical capabilities
- A collaborative approach, combined with initiative and proactivity
- A ruthless ability to prioritise high-impact projects and execute them to completion
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Strong experience in Sales Force Marketing Journey Builder
Ideally the CRM Manager would have experience in the following sectors: fintech, financial education, or gaming and betting where customer retention is crucial to success.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
0203 640 2133