Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with one of the top creative agencies in the UK and globally. been voted agency of the year in a number of marketing magazines plus been ranked in the top 10 agencies in the UK.
My client is looking for a Copywriter to join the Digital Production team on one of the UK’s most popular telecommunications company. You will be responsible for writing and editing all copy for the clients digital offering as well as creating and maintaining guidelines and processes to support this.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure copy is factually accurate, legally compliant, in line with the brand strategy and tone of voice, well structured and signposted, complies with quality standards and meets the brief, across the clients digital estate
- Work effectively with colleagues across the copy team, design team, CS&O, our agencies, Brand and Legal; represent the team and provide copy consultancy across the business
- Maintain and develop the online copy guidelines, in line with the overall Brand guidelines, messaging and tone of voice
- Work with UEs to review site navigation and journeys to ensure messaging reflects desired customer journeys and is displayed in the most effective way. Advise on A/B and multi-variant tests, exploring solutions and using results to develop the copy guidelines
- Proactively, devise and continuously improve our processes
Experience and skills:
- A high level of skills in writing and editing. Ruthless focus on copy quality. Knowledge and experience of the full range of online copy. Ideally, awareness of telecoms/tv, ecommerce and customer service
- Strong customer advocacy. Ability to identify the core message for the target audience from complex and multiple sources, and fix it proactively with stakeholders. Ability to think through whole journey and anticipate/mitigate customers’ reactions
- Experience of online usability, digital production and content management systems and processes
- Good interpersonal skills – able to peer review, inspire and guide other writers and work closely with colleagues throughout the business, including Able to challenge others to achieve the right outcome
- Fluent with Word and Outlook; competent with PowerPoint and Excel
- Portfolio of writing
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.