My client is an award winning UX and Service Design consultancy based in London. This consultancy adopts a customer-centred approach to all of their design work and has a high calibre of clients ranging from global brands to broadcasting companies helping them to achieve digital business transformation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead client engagement with support from the Principal Consultant and Head of Practice
- Identify and act on opportunities within projects to pass onto Client Services and New Business for on sell and upsell and contributes to proposals as required
- Inspires and leads clients and small teams with the delivery of high quality insight and design as directed by the Client Partner, Managing Consultant and Program Manager
- Supervises the day to day work of a small, multi-disciplinary project team
- Supports the Head of Practice in the recruitment and allocation of resource for projects
- Supports methodology leadership for the practice area and works with the Head of Practice to implement new methodologies
- Helps to develop and deliver specialist training to embed their methodologies
- Supports Consultants on the application of methodologies
- Attend and contributes to industry events
- Deliver compelling, articulate presentations using various tools and techniques to support spoken content.
- Supports the Principal and Head of Practice to deliver account plans and new business proposals.
- Actively seek collaboration with relevant disciplines to deliver blended solutions.
- Oversee tasks assigned to Consultants.
- Takes ownership of at least two to three accounts, attends project briefings and client meetings.
- Plan and conduct customer research, including methods such as design ethnography contextual research, lab-based research, usability testing and focus groups.
Skills and Experience:
- Recognised Degree
- Expert proficiency in UXR tools such as Morea, Silverback and IA tools (e.g. OptimalSort, TreeJack).
- Good familiarity with prototype creation, including tools such as Axure, Balsamic.
- Ability to write to a high standard
- Effectively prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- A willingness to travel and work overseas
- Enterprise tool certified
- 5+ years’ experience
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Angelo Caruso +44(0) 203 640 2133 firstname.lastname@example.org www.digitalrecruitmentcompany.com