Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a FTSE 100 company. With operations in UK, North America and Europe and with over 30million customers they are a truly global organisation.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the marketing content to support the business globally.
- Content Strategy: Build the overall content strategy for the business across platforms to align to the overall brand, propositions and positioning.
- Content Plan: Develop and manage the online and offline content plan.
- Content Development: Lead the development of new content by engaging key stakeholders, aligning to marketing campaigns and working closely with other marketing & sales teams.
- Content Availability: Work with other marketing teams to ensure the content is made available to customers (internally and externally) in line with the overall content plan.
- Management and Reporting: Evaluate the content to ensure continual development of new and effective content; and provide progress reports for key stakeholders.
- Risk Management: Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
Experiences and Skills:
- Insight driven – experience of using customer and market intelligence to help develop and adapt approach.
- Inbound and Digital marketing: experience of developing and delivering successful, digital content marketing, value-led collateral and thought leadership frameworks and campaigns.
- Marketing software: ability to quickly understand new marketing tools, including CMS, Automation and CRM.
- Planning and Performance Management: excellent planning and programme management skills.
- Influencing and presentation: able to present clearly in order to engage and influence a range of senior stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Communication skills: ability to understand complex technical concepts and translate them into simple ideas to engage a broad set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and decision making: ability to connect long term strategy with shorter term execution plans. A proactive self-starter who can ‘take people with them’ working across business units and disciplines.
- Collaboration: influence and work effectively with a range of customer and internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Creativity: experience of defining new and creative customer focused strategies and tactics.
- Customer journey: experience of using customer insights to understand the customer buying journey and how to influence behaviours at each stage.
- Depth/breadth of experience required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Product Marketing – Experience of creating compelling customer facing messaging and marketing materials for complex B2B services.
- Digital content and Thought leadership: Experience at developing influential materials which influence the direction of industry change
- Marketing campaigns: some experience of designing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns which demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer and drive awareness and consideration.
- Marketing strategy development: Sound understanding of marketing communication strategies.
- KPIs: Knowledge and understanding of the business key performance indicators
- Commercial Know-How: Managing for value, understand the external market place, understanding, understanding our Customers.
- Collaboration: Experience at working in multi-function teams to deliver complex solutions and influence senior stakeholders.
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.